Downtown Dallas, Inc. understands and is sympathetic to the trying and uncertain times we are all currently experiencing. We have compiled a list of resources to help our residents, businesses, and stakeholders navigate the impacts of COVID-19.
Local Resources and Information
- Judge Clay Jenkins Shelter in Place Order
- City of Dallas COVID-19 dashboard and FAQs
- Dallas County COVID-19 FAQs
- Dallas Morning News’ comprehensive guide to area closures and other COVID-19 impacts
- Downtown Dallas, Inc.’s Open Merchants Map provides a comprehensive list of Downtown restaurants offering take-out and delivery options
- Traveler information for DFW International Airport and Dallas Love Field
- Visit Dallas’ list of travel and closure updates
- The Dallas Foundation has established the City of Dallas Emergency Assistance Fund in support of the response to COVID-19. The Foundation is soliciting donations
- The YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas is offering emergency YMCA childcare
- The Dallas Regional Chamber has compiled a list of resources for the Dallas region
- Uptown Dallas, Inc.’s comprehensive list of Uptown restaurants offering take-out and delivery options
- A list of resources to help entrepreneurs and business owners from the Dallas Entrepreneur Center
- The City of Dallas Office of Economic Development is providing resources for small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis on its website
- The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas has released helpful resources for both apartment managers and tenants
- The Dallas Mornings News is offering a free three-month digital subscription
- Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber have compiled a list of job openings for displaced workers
- Governor Abbot’s Executive Orders to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 in Texas include a statewide ban of social gatherings of 10 or more people and a statewide ban of eating and drinking in restaurants, bars, and food courts. The Executive Orders are in effect through April 3, 2020.
- Texas Workforce Commission Employer Resources in response to COVID-19
- Texas Workforce Commission Jobseeker Resources in response to COVID-19
- Texas Department of State Health Services resources for COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control’s Guidance for Business and Employers
- Center for Disease Control’s Communication Resources for COVID-19, including fact sheets and videos
- President Trump’s Guidelines for COVID-19 – 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- Small Business Administration’s COVID-19 Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- The Small Business Administration also offers loans to assist with the fixed assets and operating costs of small businesses
- The Internal Revenue Service is extending the tax filing deadline and tax payment deadline to July 15, 2020. The IRS also has several other resources related to COVID-19, including payment plans for tax repayments and others.
Resources for our Property Managers and Building Owners
- Property Pandemic Preparedness – tips for property and facility managers to respond to COVID-19
- CISA Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19
- Bell Nunnally has compiled a COVID-19 Legal Services Resource Directory covering various topics
We will continue to update this guide as more resources become available. If you have additional information you think we should add, please email us at email@example.com.