Downtown Dallas, Inc. is seeking a full‐time administrator to provide high-level support for Finance, Human Resources, and Information Technology activities.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years related experience. Knowledge of administrative and accounting principles is a must, as well as experience with; AR, AP, payroll, benefits, budgets, and human resources. The candidate must be proficient using Microsoft Office. He or she is detail-oriented and skilled in time management.
Candidates should be possess strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to coordinate with key stakeholders, board members, team members, elected officials, and others outside of the organization. He or she must sensitive in handling confidential employee information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure accurate and timely recording of all financial transactions.
- Manage the accuracy of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, credits and collections, payroll, general accounting, and human resources.
- Provide human resources support, including accurate and timely payroll and benefit processing for the Downtown Safety Patrol and Clean Team operations.
- Report to the Director of Financial Services to ensure program goals and deadlines are met.
- Process and log receivables
- Monthly invoice preparation
- General ledger collation and filing
- Payables collation and filing
- Accounting system data entry
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Manage account files and archiving
- Credit card reconciliations and production of charge support
- Assist annual audit preparations and auditor support
Human Resource Administration
- Process and distribute insurance material
- Insurance updates, terminations, and continuation coverages
- Reconciliation of insurance billings
- Workers compensation monthly filing
- Maintain executives’ schedules, RSVP for meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Prepare reports, letters, spreadsheets, and other documents
- Maintain accounting and public safety files and reports
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for the Safety Patrol and Clean Team, 60+ employees
- Ensure employee deductions are up to date and submitted on time
- Participate in Texas Workforce Commission unemployment hearings when necessary
- Ensure employee files are up to date and in compliance with DPS Security Bureau rules
- Responsible for Downtown Safety Patrol Texas Security License Administration renewals and fees